Laser Hair Removal
Laser Vein Treatment
Why choose Turquoise Springs Medical Spa?
** COVID-19 UPDATE**
Due to the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus, we kindly ask that all of our clients, who have any signs or symptoms of the following- Fever, runny nose, cough, sore/throat, and/or shortness of breath to please kindly reschedule your appointment.
We also ask that at this time, since we do love our children so much, that they stay at home and remain safe during your appointment time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions call us at 210-253-3313 or text to 210-268-8480. Stay safe and remember to wash your hands.
Visit cdc.gov to find ways to protect yourself and also what to do if you think you are sick.
Turquoise Springs Medical Spa will strive to join your desire to live a healthy and fulfilled life with the latest science and techniques available to achieve success. The fusion of artistry with medical knowledge is what sets us apart. Our physicians and staff will design an individualized plan for reaching your desired goals. Dr. Murphy is not only a phenomenal physician, but also a trained pharmacist. His knowledge of procedure, skin response, and medicated treatments sets our spa ahead of others. As a result, our skilled staff is able to provide the following services:
- NEW! truSculpt FleX by Cutera for the latest in muscle sculpting
- truSculpt iD by Cutera for the latest in body contouring
- Improvement of skin tone, appearance and collagen growth
- Laser treatments for skin, hair and veins with the Xeo by Cutera
- PRP treatment for skin rejuvenation and hair restoration
- Botox, Xeomin, and Dermal Fillers precisely placed by experienced physicians and physician assistants
- Restoration of immune health and energy through IV therapies
- Availability of topical medications and peels selected by our physicians to restore your skin and body to peak health